PISCES DocumentsBack to resource links
- Summer Science 2005 - The PISCES Project will offer a 4-day Summer Science Series for K-6 classroom teachers July 5-8 at the San Diego County Office of Education.
- watershed presentation - Brief overview of what a watershed is and where to get information on San Diego watersheds. Created by Adrienne Marriott
- Tourmaline Beach Field Trip Presentation - Photos and text show some of the geographic features of Tourmaline Beach. Created by Tina Tretinjak
- Landforms Presentation - Presentation shows photos and names of different types of Landforms. Created by Tina Tretinjak.
- PISCES Summer Institute - Institute details.
- January 2004 Fire Ecology Presentation - Created by Kathleen Patarak for the Jan 2004 PISCES Project meeting.
- STC Food Chemistry Study Guide - A review of the food chemistry kit.
- Rock description and ID - This provides a breif summary of igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks and how to identify them. Made by Christine Reif for the Rocks and Minerals kit as teacher background.
- Mineral ID chart - Put together by Christine Reif for the Rocks and Minerals kit. It is based on how geologists learn to identify minerals.
- Jan2003 California Earth History presentation - This is the second half of the Earth History presentation given by Christine Reif at the January 2003 Project meeting. It also provides the website where you can download the plate motion animations shown at the meeting.
- Jan2003 Earth History presentation - The first half of the Earth History presentation given by Christine Reif at the January 2003 Project Meeting.
- Insight - Human Body Systems - Matrix of California Science Standards satisfied by Insight's Human Body Systems kit
PISCES Project Supporters
|National Science Foundation|
Biogen Idec ||
Boston Scientific ||
Girard Foundation ||
Hewlett Packard Foundation ||
Qualcomm Incorporated ||
San Diego Science Alliance || Sprint || The Legoland Foundation ||
Richard D. Winter Jr. Matching Gift || A generous gift from the Edgar Hardy Family || The San Diego Foundation's Reuben H. Fleet Discretionary Fund & Colonel Frank C. Wood Memorial Fund || Todd and Mari Gutschow Family Foundation || Anne Prause Blue || Proxima || Marilyn and Martin Colby